Weekly Soon™ - Week 35: Attack of the Killer Maze

_Guru

Team Member

See here for this week’s blog post!

Details

Created At:
6 years ago

By CafeMan At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

HEY you reduced the price for the pet things. Good, good! But…

«Alongside this, they’re also combined as a package deal, which costs $2.99. Please note that these features will still last for six months, as mentioned in the item descriptions.»

I like the package deal thing, thats pretty neat. But if this is going to stay a store thing, why is the effect temporary? And does that include names too? I know six months is a long time but still, from the way this is written, it sounds like what your saying is that if we want to keep a custom name or keep a pet toggled to a baby we’re going to have to keep paying you.

I’m not complaining I’m just trying to understand this because now that the price is reduced I’m thinking of renaming my bison.

By GuoKao [Administrator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

It is essentially intended as «essentially forever» and a lets us remove or change it in the future, without having to support the old version forever.

By _Guru [Team Member] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

From the store page:

«Please note that these purchases are temporary - lasting six months. During this time, you’ll be able to use the cosmetic features at will. After the time expires, you will keep the changes you’ve made, but you won’t be able to make further changes.»

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

PSA:

Make sure you guys read the entire post. There are some changes we made in response to community feedback.