More Documentation on the wiki, if possible?

So, User Pachii and I are working on some builds, and wanted to make some banners. Unfortunately, we don’t know how to make the elements’ defining symbols that we see on other banners. When trying to find how to craft it, we just get dead ends, and run arounds on the wiki, and forums, where there’s just not enough documentation for a lot of things on this server. If it’s a case of not enough help with making the pages, or conveying the information, i’ll be more than happy to help, if supplied with the information. Other things I noticed, in the wiki, incomplete pages and walkthroughs for dungeons, lack of specificity on certain bending moves or pet descriptions, etc. I think more documentation would help with frustrations we find with custom server crafting, custom moves and biomes that come with an incredibly detailed server like this one.

Details

Created At:
6 years ago
Updated At:
6 years ago

By GuoKao [Administrator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

The recipe is as follows:

.bd
.dd

Where b is the banner and d is the dye.

I’m aware of the problems regarding missing information on the wiki. But as you might have guessed, due to the massive amount of things to write about, this is a massive amount of work. We will keep improving it slowly by adding new pages and information to it however.

If you want to help out with documenting the server, feel free to either apply for the writing/website team or write guides on the forums. (We can link to the most helpful ones on the wiki)

I hope this is helpful to you. If you want more information, feel free to pm me ingame, or simply reply to this comment.