Making the server social !

Hey, The server is amaizing, We just joined before a few days and we traveld around the avatar world, got pets, built a house and we got the feeling that we are in the real avatar world ! The only problem is that all the fun ends very quickly, so me (Yoda2232) and Dr_ben thought about some Ideas that will be easy to make and make the server more atractive and intresting. We think that making the server more social will give a big boost, lets start with making messages when a player joines a first time, with that people will welcome the new player and he will feel like he is a part of a community ! and if has any problems people will know he will new and help him ! an other way to make it social is to open a official discord group, and every time an update goes up you will send a message in a announcements channel, with that people that didint play alot of time will remember the server and come back ! I heard that there is a rank called chat mod, that is a brilliant idea to make people help new people with there questions, the only problem that since we joined the server I only saw 1 chat mod and 0 questions to the mod. So maybe recurting more of these can help new players for example Yoda2232 asked mart million of questions and if he was not online he might miss the server because it waas too complicated. because new players are not a problem, everyday there are 5 new people or more, the problem is that only 1 of them continues to play because they need people to help them. Maybe adding messages when people join and leave the server will help too, people will write welcome back and talk about things they want to, there was one time that I joined, played a half of an hour without Ben knowing that im in :( That was quite long, we have alot of more and better ideas that we will right soon, please write your opinion down :smiley: we will be very happy to help the server grow, it should ! The map is awsome the bending is awsome and the plugins are awsome too ! Thank you: Yoda and Ben :D

Details

Created At:
6 years ago
Updated At:
6 years ago

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

Hey there,

Thank you incredibly much for your feedback and we are definitely taking it into account.

Your suggestion about a discord server for our server seems nice, I will discuss that internally.

However, most of the server’s gameplay complications come due to the fact that we have no actual way yet to guide a player through all the features we have on the server. As we develop further, we are trying to incorporate a more cohesive adventure that explains players on what they all can do.

About the Chat Moderators/Moderators, our applications are available and you can view them at https://www.avatarmc.com/apply

I hope that answers all of your questions! :)