More levels and more stat points

You have a great server and im loving it but im playing only 2 days and im already lvl 15 and im not going so tryhard on dungeons in like 2 or 3 more days i’ll get to lvl 25 and than i wont have anything to do… i think you should add more levels.

The second thing is stat points, i love them but i dont have much of them, even when i’ll be lvl 25 i will only be able to max 1 stat, i think that sucks, i want to be able to customize my character.

Those are my suggestions hope you’ll see them and make them possible, keep up the great work on the server.

AoX11

Details

Created At:
6 years ago

By AvatarYangchen [Chat Moderator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

You’d be surprised how long it takes to get to level 25… after like level 20 or so, the exp you get from the last dungeon goes down a lot.

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

Dear AoX11,

We are definitely aware of this issue, but we feel like just increasing the level cap and therefore increasing the amount of stat points you can get is not the actual solution.

We are working on more content (such as for example new dungeons) that you can play through and will increase the level cap as we get more content out on the server. :)

If you have any suggestions or concerns, feel free to reply to my comment and I’ll do my best to respond to you asap. :)