I have been banned until 9:09 PM on August 13th.

Chat Moderator

Now, I’m not going to fight this ban, it’s whatever, it’s not that long. However, I do feel the way it’s handled is horrible. I am accused of, quotes from Zuko «glitching (x2)» «griefing (x2)» «harassment». I have seen no evidence, nor will I, according to Zuko. According to Zuko, this is to protect the people who accused me. This is ridiculous. I have no idea what evidence he has, what the situation was, or anything. All I know is that I’m banned.

I have a feeling I know who it is, or what town they come from, but whatever. The banning system is incredibly flawed.

Details

Created At:
6 years ago

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

We always try to stay as transparent as possible, however clearing evidence to a person who has clearly broken these rules will allow that person to identify the reporting players.

We personally value the privacy of the reporters more than the need of the reportee to see the evidence, which is exactly the thing you requested from me.

I can definitely point out the cases that you have been breaking the rules, but the evidence remains between us and the reporters in order to protect them.

If you want me to go into further detail about the ban, I can definitely do that. We can do that either in private or in public, as you wish.

However, your Skype conversation towards me clearly requests for evidence; and that is not shown due to aforementioned reason.

We also always try to point out the possibility to appeal the ban via our e-mail. We also usually warn first before banning, but your history has shown that you are already experienced with our ruleset in order to know that using a glitch to go through blocks to unintended locations and destroying people’s properties is just not allowed.

I hope my message was clear. Please also understand that we are all human beings and we are doing our best to improve as well. If you have a suggestion on how I could’ve handled it better, please go ahead and give us your suggestion. I hope we can work it out. :)

By AvatarYangchen [Chat Moderator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

Glitching through blocks I will admit to doing, I’ve even been hired to do so by IronTem (to test his vault security). However, I don’t know what you’re referring to with the destruction of property.

By lemur68 At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

You destroyed my heart. Afterwards, I reported you to Zuzu, and now this has happened. I hope you learned your lesson and decide to take me back

The second time you glitched was into a house in a town. That’s also when you broke the other two rules.

You were harassing a player by consistently staying and waiting for him/her to go outside. Harassment rule was broken when you stood in front of her home for a while, trying to kill him/her (which put him/her at discomfort)

Afterwards, you glitched inside to kill some chickens. Griefing includes other content i.e. killing animals is included in there as well.

By AvatarYangchen [Chat Moderator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

I didn’t think moves could harm animals in other towns? Poz had trapped me in Jewel’s basement, and was trying to kill me. He was firing firebombs and such in all directions trying to hit me, and if I remember correctly, there was an open window to the chicken’s fenced-in area.

[L] AvatarYangchen: This probably won’t kill the chickens.

You did it fully knowing that it would. You got yourself into a dirty situation which you could use /town spawn or /capital out of and decided to stay.