Free Villagers for All REVAMPED™

Yesterday, I brought a villager (pictured above), named Keith, to FNC. I did this by sailing the villager to the shore closest to FNC, and then using air twister on him while he was in the boat. This worked because mobs don’t take fall damage while in boats.

So, having come upon this realization, I have reopened the Free Villagers for All™ program (though it never really closed), and am now willing to bring villagers to towns that aren’t on a coast. I always wanted this, but getting villagers to non-coastal towns, while not impossible, would have been very expensive.

If you want me to bring villagers to your town, comment below or message me in game. Please make sure to include coords to both your town, and the closest coastline.

EDIT: Keith now has a friend named Gary

EDIT2: Poz killed Keith. Now who will Gary cuddle with at night?

Details

Created At:
7 years ago
Updated At:
7 years ago

By Pozboy123 [Chat Moderator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Keith deserved it

By lemur68 At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

I’ll put you on trial I swear

By AvatarYangchen [Chat Moderator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Hey Lemur, I’d love to get some Villagers for Guo! It’s right next to the Serpent’s Pass Canal that we dug, so it’s a bit of a trek, so I’ll talk to BatRaider as well to see if I could get them from Hanamura. Just wanted to give you the heads up that I’m interested in getting some.

By lemur68 At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Oh heck this forum needs a better notification system. I didn’t notice this until now. I could try. What’s the closest water thing to Guo?

By AvatarYangchen [Chat Moderator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

It’s right on the big lake in the middle of the Earth Kingdom, right next to the Serpent’s Pass. I can get some villagers from Hanamura, ‘cause I think I can still build there…

By Creolux At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Me and Gary are together now.