Foo Foo Cuddly Poops!!!!

This is my official petition to apply Foo Foo Cuddly Poops as a pet!! The world needs that cute saber-tooth moose lion cub @-@ I was thinking it could be a re-textured bunny and it could gather apples :D

Details

Created At:
7 years ago
Updated At:
7 years ago

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

We can’t really size them up to the size like King Bumi’s pet though, would that be an issue?

By martdamp [Administrator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

You are talking about Bumi’s pet, which is a goat gorilla. Creolux is talking about something else. http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Saber-tooth_moose_lion

By lemur68 At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

You’re not a real fan. Downvoted

By Creolux At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

I upvoted him….. I thought it was funny .-. (P.S. Bumi’s pet is Flopsie :D)

By lemur68 At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Ew never upvote Zuko

What? He might get some honor back o-o

Oops, I got the two mixed up. T_T

That’s ok! We already know your bad at being good XD Do you still think it could work though?

By Pozboy123 [Chat Moderator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Foo Foo Cuddly Poops is actually a saber- tooth moose lion which when fully grown are super big. So if the animal is big and small at two different canon times then would the size of the animal honestly matter that much? I personally think that the rabbit needs a server skin and foo foo cuddly poops does fit that. Though a fully grown saber-tooth moose lion would be awesome. So overtime could they grow into a larger animal? Ex: rabbit to cow.

I do like the idea of the moose-lion cub becoming full grown later on but what if a player wants to keep the cub and not let it grow? Also most of the passive mobs are being used (cow, pig, bat, chicken, wolf, ocelot, donkey, etc.) I think the only passive/neutral mobs that would be big enough are the sheep, the polar bear, and the Mooshroom. Of course the mooshroom prbly wouldn’t work bc the mushrooms on its back would prbly be hard to re-texture (but idk for sure). The sheep might pose the problem with its wool but again idk. That leaves the polar bear and it doesn’t have ears big enough to simulate horns. However, if the texture team (?) put the horns going along the side of the head and merging with the ear i think it would look alright. (I hope thats understandable XD) Idk what other mobs would work tho but I haven’t checked this was from memory. Other than that I do like the idea of it growing into an adult. Although, another thing is would age affect the other pets as well? Could pets die? Should there be an egg stage where people have to walk for it to hatch (kinda like Pixelmon)? And how long would it be until it became a full-sized adult?

The polar bear will actually be used for the polar bear dog when we make our full switch to 1.11 though.

Pets aging is definitely an interesting concept, but it’s not in our scope of focus for now. :P

Wait, I thought the wolf was the polar bear dog? Am I remembering wrong or are we just changing it? If we’re changing it then what’ll happen to the wolf?

We will change the Polar Bear Dog to become the Polar Bear, and the wolf will just remain a wolf (not really a pet or something you could obtain for now at least, maybe we’ll eventually end up making a wolf pet for the heck of it. :P). Everyone who currently has a Polar Bear Dog should just automatically get the new Polar Bear when we finish our complete move to 1.11.

Yeah, martdamp has it right. I’m talking about the little baby moose that is Sokka’s companion (?) while hes stuff in a hole in the ground. (It’s the episode where Aang finally learns Earthbending.) I was just thinking since every other animal was pet we could make the rabbit into something and the first thing that popped into my head was a Rabaroo but they’re too big so I came to Foo Foo Cuddly Poops :D Figured gathering apples as a utility pet could be his thing since he did that in the show. If he cant do that tho maybe he could summon an iron golem? (which would make him a combat pet tho) Since his mother came to his rescue a golem could come to the players. I think it would work for fighting monsters but idk how yall could make it attack another player in pvp without attacking the summoner as well so I would just go with the first one :P I went way too far into this sorry XD

By [deleted] At 7 years ago 0