New Bending Moves?

Hello! I didn’t know whether to put this in Feedback & Suggestions or Bending 101 but I chose Bending 101 because…. it seemed correct? Anyways, I was just thinking of new bending moves and such so here are my ideas:

Airbending: Air Scooter - Could ride around without having to find a donkey, horse, etc. Maybe we could make it a coded horse or whatever? (Sorry I don’t know how that stuff works XP)

Waterbending: Water Geyser - Basically, do what Air Geyser does

Firebending: Firewall - If that not already a thing? Its exactly what it sounds like though…. just a wall of fire….kinda like Earth Wall

Earthbending: I couldn’t really think of anything besides like an Earth Tower (to raise you high up to avoid opponents or reach high up places)

Thanks for reading! These are just half-thought ideas btw so if they’re in no way possible that’s okay. I’m just suggesting stuff =D P.S. I love the server so Admin……you’re awesome <3

Details

Created At:
7 years ago

By lemur68 At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Air Scooter already sorta exists. You can still learn it, but it’s disabled, since it let you go through walls. Grangoon said it might eventually be fixed.

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Thank you for your suggestions, but most of those moves are already actually existing moves you will gain later on! :)

Even though Air Scooter has a bug right now, we’re working hard on fixing it as well.

By Creolux At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Well, that’s great! I didn’t know that, but I look forward to when Air Scooter is fixed =D Thanks for being awesome!

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Thank you for being so friendly. :)