News Discussion - Weekly Soon™ - Week 29

FireLordZuko

Administrator

Check out the blog post here!
Check out the forum announcement post here!

Feel free to discuss here! :D

Details

Created At:
7 years ago
Updated At:
7 years ago

By palsjuegs [Team Member] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Nice! The redstone detector looks interesting. I’ll check it out next time I get on. Love the idea of tea leaves being in player made towns. Some of them are really awesome, it’s great to foster travel to these.

By BryArchitect [Team Member] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

This is cool. Great job guys! This opens up lots of possibilities I have in mind to build.

By Pozboy123 [Chat Moderator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

If you want the bending detector to work more like a button then use a dropper as the container, a hopper on top and a comparator next to it. I think that there should be an easier way to add delay to the detector so that it acts more like vanilla items (like a button). Though overall this is a really cool addition and a much easier way to hide your valuables. Well done admin team :P

By GuoKao [Administrator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Firing Redstone was apparently more difficult than initially anticipated (code wise). If I run into a better way of applying it I would definitely change that.

You can also directly power a piston with it to make it act as a block T-flipflop.

By martdamp [Administrator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

It would be great if we could use earthblast to test the detectors in the store :P.

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Sorry, a mistake on our end! Should be fixed now. :)

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

Please also note that at (12007x 5692z) you will find the NPC and a short tutorial showing you how you can use this cool new mechanic! :)