Pro Playing !

Hey ! I just leveled up and I got all of the abilities a fire bender can :D. I got some Ideas that came with the level :) some of my town members left the server after level 17 , «I dont have what to level up for» they said :(. And I thought the server realy needs to make it «endless», but doing that is very hard, you will need to make alot of dungeons and work alot, but then I thought about a easy way the server can still make it intresting after level 17. The server can orginize official pro players bending tournements, like all of these E sports stuff, you can make team tournements and also solo ones, you can record the tournements and upload them to a youtube channel, then the servrer will be more popular and also people will have a reason to level up after 17. you can make the pro bending enable from lvl 20 + that will make players want to level up to be a part of that. Also you can give the winners rewards: crowns, maybe a medal that will move by all the winners of the tournements, money…. The thing is that you alredy got the bending, and you got arenas so its very easy to make! You can make each tournement style once a week, (1v1’s at sundays, 2v2’s at tuesdays…..) I can help you make it too, I can make a list of people that wants to play and be in charge of that happening. I think that these ideas can realy boost up the server, its simple and it will help alot ! Every one can feel free to reply with ideas and say what he things about it. Thank you for reading and hope you like it ! Yoda2232 :D

Details

Created At:
6 years ago
Updated At:
6 years ago

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

We have definitely thought about this, as any game currently is doing pvp-oriented events in tournament formats.

However, we currently don’t have much going on in the pvp area. We are currently focusing more on the PvE aspects (i.e. fighting against monsters, dungeons, and eventually quests or adventures you can do together with your friends) than PvP.

This does not mean that we don’t have PvP in mind at all. It just means that we have prioritized it less than other features. We currently have arenas and a pretty cool combat system, we added SWC for more interactive pvp, but that wouldn’t serve as an actual valid gamemode that would be enjoyable to watch.

Obviously it would be cool to have that eventually, but we are definitely not at that stage yet.