DramatarMc

So, um, context? If this wasn’t a joke, here’s my two cents:

r/DramatarMC is equal parts memes and legitimate criticism. If people start to hate the community after going there, it’s not because they’ve been brainwashed. If someone had figured out how to brainwash someone, they wouldn’t use it to fuel hatred towards people playing a block game. If you think the opposite, you must not think highly of the community’s intelligence. Let us figure out what warrants «hatred» and what doesn’t for ourselves, otherwise you look pretty scummy.

If you’re scared of what the moderation might say, maybe you need to fix a deeper problem. Something something can’t handle criticism, something something freedom of speech.

I realize you are within your rights to do this, but that doesn’t make it good. I’d enjoy an open conversation rather than a restricted one.

Details

Created At:
6 years ago

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

I’ll be honest here.

I know the way I wrote that sounded like it was an actual rule, but I meant it as a proposal; which is actually what I wrote in our Chat Moderation chat afterwards.

As of right now, it’s actually still allowed for Chat Mods, General Mods and Admins to post / comment in that subreddit.

The problem started with one of our Chat Moderators going way too far with his attitude on that subreddit. I made a bad decision by trying to make it into a rule, which would mean I’d censor the staff.

However, I do stand by what I said about DramatarMC and I’m not afraid to say that out loud. Every single thing that happens is always grabbed out of context and put into a negative light. I really dislike that, as stuff like that just doesn’t make sense and takes away time from us that I could invest into more pressing issues.

Let me provide a recent example. Here is a forum version of our discussion about Yangchen’s ban: http://i.imgur.com/ourPKFB.png

Now here’s DramatarMC’s version of that: http://i.imgur.com/v6m2zKV.png

I’m all in for constructive criticism, but this is just blatant trashtalking. You gotta realize that this happens so frequently on that subreddit that I just don’t want the server to be dealing with that subreddit.

By lemur68 At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

It’s not trash talk, it’s memes

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

Very dank.

By Universeble [Team Member] At 6 years ago Report Reply 0

True, let me know how long your ban is later on