Reward Chests?

I was just wondering if we could start doing reward chests? I’ve seen them on different servers and I was thinking we could do it here. We could have an event or something (like pro-bending competitions, etc.) and the winner could win a key. They would then take the key to a reward chest and…. win a reward :D I was thinking the rewards wouldn’t be too much. The highest ones being pet whistles and the occasional tea leaf or so. Idk after that tho XP Just as an offhand suggestion, maybe we could do ranks or something? Like ranks from TLA and LOK or something idk I just thought of that as I was writing this .-.

Details

Created At:
7 years ago

By FireLordZuko [Administrator] At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

That is definitely an interesting idea. We can’t promise when or if we can get this done exactly as you described, but I added this as a task for our own purposes so we don’t forget that this suggestion exists.

I would personally say that chests at the end of a dungeon as a reward would also be interesting to look at. To just give some RNG for the possibility to have some really cool rewards amongst the regular rewards which already exist.

By lemur68 At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

I think a daily reward for being the last lemurbender would be nice.

By Creolux At 7 years ago Report Reply 0

And when I was beginning to think I was a lemurbender too D;